Best Job Search Valid Canadian Work Permit
- Location -Tyne Valley, PE
- Salary25.00 to 45.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 to 55 hours per week.
- Terms of employment- Permanent employment Full time
- Start date -Starts as soon as possible.
- Benefits- Long term benefits, other benefits
- Other trades certificate or diploma
Experience an asset.
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer.
- Transportation provided by employer
- Parking available
- How to apply
- There are screening inquiries in this job posting.
- Please respond to the questions below when applying:
- Can you currently work in Canada legally?
- Do you have prior work experience in this industry?
Personal support worker – home support
- Location -Miramichi, NB
- Salary16.10 to 18.20 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employment -Permanent employment Full time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning
- Start date -Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits- Health benefits, Financial benefits, Long term benefits
- · No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Rural area
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Security and safety
- Adult Abuse Registry check
- Child Abuse Registry check
- Criminal record check
- Reference required
- Vulnerable sector check
- Own transportation
- Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Mileage paid
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?