Latest D.M. Job Notification for Fresher on Worldwide
Digital Marketing Communications Specialist
Cooley LLP San Diego, CA
- Job duties include developing and tracking all email marketing initiatives.
- Make sure email templates and content are optimized.
- Across request queues, communicate with the creative and practice group marketing teams.
- Together with the Market Data team, create, segment, provide advice on, and maintain marketing lists in Pardot.
- Work on short- and long-term A/B testing goals with the digital marketing manager. Create automated user journeys using Pardot processes (nurture campaigns)
- Track and examine campaign outcomes, including the development and monitoring of UTMs.
- Support further digital marketing initiatives
- Keep abreast of current and new trends, as well as the best practices.
- All other tasks that are given or necessary
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3418014515
Digital Marketing Analyst II
GM Financial Irving, TX
Work together with corporate stakeholders to define KPIs and understand goals and objectives.
- By creating reports that track behaviors and performance and giving analysis through useful insights, support product releases and campaign measurement
- Analyze data from various marketing channels, including SEO, websites, emails, apps, social media, paid advertisements, direct mail, etc., and use the proper analytical approaches when necessary.
- To assist Lead GMF’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy and platform, identify data discrepancies and work with integrations or development teams.
- Support testing and experimentation (A/B, multivariate, etc.)
- Performing additional tasks as given Adhering to all company rules and regulations
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3262109369
Social Media and Digital Marketing Coordinator
Addison Group Vernon Hills, IL
- Work with a small internal team to develop social media and digital copy, design social/digital graphics, and generate analytics and social listening reports in order to increase brand exposure, followers, and engagement.
- Plan, generate, and regularly execute paid and owned social and digital content in close collaboration with the team.
- Cooperate with the Social Care team as they administer a selection of branded social media communities by monitoring, moderating, and managing them.
- Task Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or a related subject
- Experience using Sprinklr or another social media management system is preferred. 1–3 years of
- Professional experience writing for social or digital channels in a content production role
- PC Excel in particular; skilled with Microsoft Office products; aware of organizations
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3414150175
Social Media Marketing Specialist
Growel Softech Ltd Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Making social media content strategies that adhere to Zinrelo’s corporate image.
- Use diverse social media to plan and carry out ABM and other lead generating efforts.
- In charge of generating leads through social media paid advertising and raising brand awareness.
- Increasing Zinrelo’s exposure in focused social media communities.
- promoting social media initiatives and pertinent information on various LinkedIn groups
- pertaining to occasions, webinars, etc.
- Keep track of the best practises (benchmarks) for evaluating the impact of social media
- campaigns. To maximise results, evaluate, assess, and report on the efficacy of campaigns.
- Interacting with followers on social media, such as promptly answering their questions.
- Planning and running social influencer campaigns, as well as participating in social influencer gatherings.
- Making use of analytical tools like Facebook Insights, Hootsuite Pro, and Google Analytics
- Apply –https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3415020777
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Amura Marketing Technologies Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Analyzing the SEO rivals of your clients both on- and off-site.
Making use of tools like Google Analytics to create routine performance reports.
- Helping the content team to provide engaging, educational SEO content.
- Designing both on-site and off-site SEO tactics for clients in diverse industries.
- Conducting thorough keyword research using the most recent keyword techniques.
- Keeping abreast with the most recent Search Engine Marketing advances (SEM)
- Apply –https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3414488135
Visit us for more job notifications –https://shridaddy.com/