Latest Digital Marketing Job for Fresher
Digital Marketing Assistant (Bulgarian Market)
DEPT® Copenhagen, Capital Region, Denmark
- An Overview of You
- You are a native Bulgarian speaker.
- Your remaining time to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, business, or another Comparable profession is at least one year.
- If you demonstrate enthusiasm in the field, it is not necessary to have prior experience with online marketing.
- A keen business sense and performance-driven mindset
- Excellent communication abilities, Excel proficiency, and the capacity to priorities
- We provide
- A position at an established but yet highly entrepreneurial company with rapidly expanding teams
to work for significant international clients
- A culture at work that is welcoming, lively, and casual
- Opportunities to focus on what you do best while advancing your expertise and career through
- Substantial internal knowledge exchange and upskilling
- A wonderful, nutritious, and varied lunch
- A lot of enjoyable social events, including Friday night bars and work parties.
- A workstation at our brand-new, fantastic office in Christianshavn.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3416425258
Performance Marketing Jr. (Remote) (18000 MXN/Mes)
- Ads by Google
- Instagram Ads
- Internet Analytics
- Technical Knowledge: Social media analysis and management of statistical data, management of paid-for platforms.
- Support Services Technical Management of all social media platforms, intermediate management of management platforms including Google Ads, advanced Excel skills, and intermediate Google
- Analytics skills.
- Idioms in English 85%
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3409410065
Junior Social Media Manager (gn)
Hello München GmbH Munich, Bavaria
- THE JOB: Social Media Management for 1-2 Clients, as well as Own Project Management
- Participation in the creation of social media strategies and content plans
- Execution of content productions in collaboration with the creator
- Contribute to the creation of paid media strategies and plans in coordination with our media specialists.
- Application of Campaign Strategy Reporting and Analytics
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3416023729
Junior Marketing Executive (Hong Kong Market)
Lalamove, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
- How You’ll Act
- Bolster the creation of marketing content across a range of platforms.
- To assist the implementation of marketing campaigns and events in Hong Kong, coordinate with marketing vendors and agencies.
- Utilize a variety of marketing technologies to assist the team’s daily activities.
- Assist the team in doing market research or surveys and closely watch important players in the industry.
- Publish regular reports on the evaluation of campaign performance and keep tabs on significant marketing KPIs.
- Ad hoc marketing tasks and projects should be completed when directed.
- what you’ll require
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or a closely related field.
- Online and offline marketing experience of at least one year is ideal; also take into consideration recent graduates.
- A strong communicator who works well in teams.
- A strong sense of order and a creative outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal Chinese and English.
- Vibrant with a “can-do” mentality, extremely motivated by oneself, and capable of working in a fast-paced, diverse setting.
- Knowledge of several local media outlets, both online and off, is advantageous.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3389016731
Nissan Motor Corporation Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Assisting the PR team in planning and carrying out PR initiatives (including writing press releases)
producing material for the Nissan Insider app for staff (news, competitions, etc.)
- Helping the group to manage the website’s material for the Nissan newsroom
- Helping the group to plan local and international PR activities
- Helping the group manage the press park
- Coordinating with several departments and outside parties, such as the media
- Creating PR campaign and event reports, analyzing them, and presenting the findings
- Help the PR team manage the Poland and Ukraine budget for the division.
We require a person with
- We require a student who is enrolled in school and is readily available for employment for at least a year.
- Advanced language proficiency in Polish and English MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, coordination, and analytical capabilities the capacity to manage one’s own workload, the capacity to pick things up quickly, and the desire to advance within the company
- Interest in automobiles and understanding of the contemporary automotive scene a driving licence (B) and active experience
- Poland’s Warsaw
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3416419142
Visit us for more job notifications – https://shridaddy.com/