Latest Digital Marketing Jobs for Fresher Worldwide
Digital Marketing Specialist
SCHUNK – Hand in hand for tomorrow Morrisville, NC
- Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develops and assists in the implementation of digital marketing in order to establish and maintain a presence in digital channels.
- Coordination of digital marketing content creation, maintenance, and publication
- Enhances the efficacy of search engine optimization initiatives
- Investigates and recommends digital platforms, websites, and social applications to increase customer awareness and action.
- Utilizes the digital marketing budget to optimize spending and maximize the impact of digital channels.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3434864900
Digital Marketing Specialist
Kforce Inc Miami, FL
- Kforce has a client in Miami, FL looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. Duties will include working as part of a top-tier team to develop integrated demand generation strategies involving SEO,
- Targeted digital advertising, lead nurturing, and social media campaigns targeting a variety of markets and key audiences.
- All web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns are supported.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying issues that must be addressed in the short and long term.
- Create and track campaign budgets.
- Day-to-day management of paid online advertising, including search (CPC) and display (social and display network)
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns with goals in mind (ROI and KPIs)
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3429298476
Social Media Marketing Specialist
MobilityWorks United States
- What you will be able to accomplish:
- Based on promotions and a social media calendar, executes a results-driven social media strategy.
- Posts and schedules for all social media accounts. Continuously evaluates and monitors social media performance by analyzing key metrics and creating reports.
- To provide an excellent client experience, you must monitor and respond to client comments, reviews, and surveys. Liaise with third-party vendors to carry out promotional events and campaigns.
- Assist in the analysis of marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to aid in the development of future marketing strategies. Individual marketing plan tasks must be completed as assigned.
- As needed, assist with database management and other general support tasks.
- Create creative marketing campaigns by brainstorming and developing ideas.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3429958645
Jr. Digital Marketing Coordinator
Horizontal Talent Austin, TX
- The Digital Marketing Coordinator will collaborate closely with other members of the marketing team and may be in charge of external vendors and agencies.
- They should be well-versed in various online marketing channels and technologies, as well as have prior experience with data analysis and project management.
- You will collaborate with our Heads of Marketing and Lead Generation Managers to carry out their marketing strategies in order to deliver digital marketing and SFMC solutions.
- Collaboration with the Salesforce CRM team to develop the best integration solutions to ensure strategic campaign delivery.
- Report and Analyse campaign results in relation to pre-set marketing KPIs.
- Carry out Digital Marketing projects that improve Customer Journeys and User Experience.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3430791054
Digital Marketing Specialist,
Sandvik Mebane, NC
- The role’s purpose is to use relevant marketing strategies and tactics to ensure the implementation and execution of digital campaigns to drive awareness, create demand, and foster customer retention within SAA.
- Find new business opportunities and convert them into paying customers.
- Increase participation, usage, and conversion for our online self-services.
- Drive the development and improvement of digital marketing processes across all SAA clusters.
- Ensure a one-of-a-kind online customer and brand experience
- To maximise marketing and communications opportunities, collaborate closely with other marketing functions such as integrated marketing specialists, public relations, and internal communications.
- Support the expansion of existing customers’ share of wallet via the web Drive the improvement and development of digital marketing processes across SAA
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3407458426
Visit us for more job notifications – https://shridaddy.com/