Latest Job Alert for Fresher all Over the World
Digital Marketing Junior Officer – Fixed-term contract – Job based in Luxembourg
Deloitte Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembour
- High-quality websites and HTML emails that adhere to the Deloitte brand should be created and updated.
- The majority of your responsibilities will revolve around intranet and corporate website upgrades.
- Contribute significantly to the upkeep and optimization of our website
- Keep track of and evaluate site performance
- Revision of SEO and website content
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or digital marketing from a school
Good HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- UX design expertise Working experience with a CMS (familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager is a plus)
- Energetic team player who can successfully balance cooperation and independence.
- Resilient and able to thrive in a matrix workplace that is time- and deadline-driven.
- Dependable and meticulous
- A mastery of English
- Apply –https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3389818751
Junior Marketing Communications Analyst
Addison Group Houston, TX
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – will be responsible for proofreading and verifying content and communications for IT and other groups as well as publishing public external content
- Collaborate with various departments to create and deliver creative, high-quality marketing, advertising, and communication products through a variety of channels.
- Create a range of materials from emails, newsletters, internal/external communications, press releases, advertisements, etc.
- Work regularly with outsourced companies for SEO, PR, and social media
- Provide website and social media assistance, including analytics and updates to all public websites (such as WordPress) and social media accounts like Facebook and LinkedIn for company and subsidiaries
- Interface with leadership teams for content approvals
- Review and Publish content on our own internal SharePoint site
- Facilitate photography projects
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Suite
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3416850437
Infosys Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Primary competencies: Adobe Campaign Manager and Content Management Systems (Adobe Campaign)
- The typical day of an Infoscion
- As a member of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on putting concepts into practice, creating
- Top-notch programmers and systems and collaborating with our clients to guarantee top-notch deliverables.
- You will produce technical artefacts, serve as the first point of contact for production problems, and carry out any necessary technical analysis to find solutions.
- You will utilize knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness as well as
- Knowledge from other projects to share your project-related learnings.
- You will play a significant role in creating effective programmers and processes.
- Apply –https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3301118873
Early Careers – Paid Search Junior Associate
Merkle EMEA Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Paid Search is the practice of placing advertisements in sponsored listings on search engines such as Google.
- The advertiser pays the search engine every time a user clicks an ad, therefore in order to ensure a cost-effective marketing plan, advertisers must get their advertising in front of the right people at the right time.
- Therefore, when establishing and managing campaigns, paid search advertisers take into account corporate goals, target audiences, ad text, and a wide range of other elements.
- We welcome new hires from all backgrounds, whether you are just out of college or seeking a change in careers.
- Our Junior Associates quickly assemble a balanced portfolio of clients that range in size and industry after completing a thorough induction programmer
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3360387325
Communications/Social Media Coordinator
Amideast Morocco Rabat, Rabat-Salé-Kenitra, Morocco
- Manage AMIDEAST’s social media presence on sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn to grow the company’s reach, engagement, and followers over time.
- On a daily and weekly basis, work with several AMIDEAST departments (such as Special Projects, English Language, Education USA, Testing, etc.) to handle the postings and announcements that are required.
- The following standards should be reflected in the weekly and daily updates in addition to the content that is coordinated from other departments:
- Create themes, subjects, and post formats for all AMIDEAST divisions, with a range that includes text posts, live Q&As, video posts, photo posts, and more.
To plan AMIDEAST’s communications, create a monthly communications/social media calendar.
- Create, edit, and polish content using Adobe suite tools like Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition, and After Effects.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3117361436
Visit us for more job notifications – https://shridaddy.com/