DG – Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing Specialist-ANA005531
Genpact Bengaluru, Karnataka, India On-site
- Email applications on the basis of Field Marketing and Marketing Communication Leader briefings, develop, test, and carry out retention and acquisition programmer. This includes writing content, data analysis, testing, performance reporting, and creating lessons for future programmer optimization.
- Tools for marketing automation. To give data-driven, timely, and relevant engagement points, knowledge of automation tools is preferred (Market). This involves aiding in the creation of novel, cutting-edge technological applications to serve the marketing function.
- Web. help with site content development, creation, and management.
- Customer information. Ensure the database’s effectiveness and integrity. Determine the most effective ways to reach, segment, and use customer data for campaigns that are more successful.
- Asset administration. Marketing asset management includes GE compliance approval systems, collateral in the SFDC libraries, and localization of worldwide material.
- Collateral. assistance in planning, organizing, and designing sales and promotional materials, as well as their manufacture and distribution
- Vendors. Management of outside print, design, and logistical vendors.
- Scheduling. Creation and upkeep of the program’s annual calendar.
We’re looking for qualities in you!
- The equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, design, communications, or a related profession.
- Proven professional experience in marketing communications, digital marketing, or a related subject
- Strong analytical and procedural capabilities Adobe Marketing Cloud knowledge is a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, CSS, and HTML
- Strong focus on details
- Excellent problem-solving and communication abilities
- Drupal, Salesforce.com, and CSS
- Powerful Excel, Advanced Excel, VBA, and MS Access skills
- Apply –https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3317486101
Genpact Hyderabad, Telangana, India On-site
- Perform reconciliations of the balance sheets.
- On the basis of the reconciliations, look into and follow up on open items.
- Analyze your accounts on a monthly basis.
- Charge of creating the monthly journal entries
We’re looking for qualities in you! minimum requirements
- Background in finance; new applicants may also submit Strong Excel capabilities
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and possess excellent communication skills
The capacity to pick up and use new skills and techniques
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3317476843
Research Associate (contractual)
Infiniti Research Ltd. Bengaluru, Karnataka, India On-site
- To study diverse industries, do primary and secondary research.
- Tailored reports
- Forecasting and measuring the market
- Market dynamics, difficulties, and trends
- Utilize the information acquired throughout the research to conduct market, competitive, and supplier analysis.
- Sourcing and procurement Deliver customized reports with study findings in PPT and other formats in accordance with the request
- Ensuring and taking responsibility for timely and excellent deliverables for clients
- Show off your knowledge of several businesses and become an expert in a select handful of them.
- To produce logical conclusions, work in an unstructured environment and make sense of discontinuous and disjointed data.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3399714336
Data Analytics – Staff
EY Kanayannur, Kerala, India
Soft Skills and People Responsibilities
- Effective communicator and manager
- Excellent team player who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Capable of interacting with and advising business stakeholders.
- A person with an open mind and the capacity to think creatively
- Ability to generate new content, including code, enablers, and other resources, and to communicate
- Technical concepts to the business and audit teams
- Creating a culture of excellence
- Manage the direct reports’ performance evaluations in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Taking part in the overall organizational people initiatives
- Working well in a diversified team environment.
Specifications for Technical Skills
- Ideally, you should have three to four years of technical experience working with S4HANA ERP’s
- Finance, Receivables, and Payables modules.
- Technical expertise in the specialized ERP should be present.
- Possess the ability to replicate the ERP procedure (Once data is extracted how we transform that data to mimic the ERP process and obtain a generic dataset required for the analytics)
- Finding the data points needed for analysis
- Thorough knowledge of the various ERP variations and how they affect data and mappings
- Knowledge with SQL languages and ETL tools is recommended
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3399719627
EY – GDS Consulting – Data Modeller – Staff
EY Trivandrum, Kerala, India
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical data models, and deploy RDBMS, operational data stores (ODS), data lakes, data marts, and data lakes on the target platforms (SQL/NoSQL).
- Converse with senior leaders, comprehend their corporate objectives, and assist in delivering the workstreams.
- Create and improve model codes for quicker execution.
- Possess 3-5 years of industry experience and a degree in computer science or an equivalent.
- Possess practical knowledge of an agile delivery methodology (Preferable)
- Flexible, proactive, and self-driven working methods with a strong sense of personal responsibility for problem solving
- Outstanding communicator (written and verbal formal and informal).
- Participate in all stages of the life cycle of delivering a Big Data solution, including analysis, design, programming, testing, deployment, and support.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3399719870
Follow us for latest jobs notification – https://shridaddy.com/