Product Management – Associate Product Manager – Paytm Money
Paytm Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Using Product, connect the dots between business objectives and customer issues.
- Create wealth products from scratch for platforms like online, mobile, and web apps.
- Drive them with the assistance of engineers, designers, and other stakeholders.
Your Farvour, excitement, desire, and drive.
- Simplify the experience of investing for millions of customers in India
- Engage internal stakeholders (product, engineering, business, and customers).
- Growth, data, and communication) to deliver a pixel-perfect user experience.
- Establish relevant measures for corporate performance and drive them to “Go Big”
- Use your own initiative while juggling client satisfaction and user experience.
- Continue to look for innovative user-simplifying and wealth-enhancing ideas.
- Track the success rates of the wealth items and inform the relevant teams or vendors for any issues.
- Internet expert and enthusiast with a passion for technology and products people in India.
- 1+ years of product management expertise in a reputable online business.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3405687059
Associate Product Manager
Amoga, Bengaluru, Karnataka
• Show that you have a solid grasp of the needs and business difficulties of your clients.
• Give prospects and clients presentations on your products’ capabilities.
• A strong product understanding, the capacity to comprehend customer problems, and the capacity to collaborate closely with clients when establishing or redefining workflows
• Assist prospects in overcoming their problems by offering imaginative, unconventional solutions.
• Take charge of a customer’s journey from the point of initial inquiry to Go-LIVE.
• Develop a product/feature backlog based on customer requests and requirements and collaborate with the engineering and product teams to offer suggestions and participate in the development of the product roadmap and sprint plan.
• Work with the sales, pre-sales, and implementation teams as a team player.
• The ability to work in a dynamic atmosphere with a fast pace.
• A strong work ethic, the ability to motivate and manage oneself, and great organizational abilities.
• Strong presentation and communication abilities.
• Graduated with both a bachelor’s and an MBA.
• Work experience of 0 to 2 years in a software product firm
• Proven ability to solve problems analytically.
• Knowledge of project management and development procedures.
• Outstanding verbal, writing, and presentational skills.
• Excellent organizational abilities and the capacity for independence.
Product Manager – Data Analytics
Sutherland, Hyderabad, Telangana,
- Our most successful candidates will have: – At least two years of work experience as an RTA – Good knowledge of MS-Excel
- Good understanding of call center KPIs: AHT, Service Level
- Good verbal and written communication skills – Knowledge of Call Center application such as CMS Avaya Supervisor eWFM IEX is good to have, but not required
- High School Diploma GED (±11 years)
- Flexibility to work in a 247 environment, including but not limiting to GY shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as necessary – People management skills and experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members work as a team-player and a team leader
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Apply –https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3412273627
Assistant Manager – Product Stewardship
Social Media Executive
Jivika Healthcare Pune, Maharashtra
Responsibility & Role:
- Managing a social media site. closely collaborates on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Making social media postings in advance.
- You’ll be in charge of coming up with unique written and video content, organising posts, and answering comments from followers.
- Carry out research on audience preferences and current benchmark trends.
- Design and implement a social media plan that is in line with your company’s objectives.
- To achieve brand coherence, work with other departments such as marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Interact with followers, provide timely answers to their questions, and keep an eye on their feedback.
- Propose and execute fresh features, such as contests and promotions, to raise brand recognition.
- Keep abreast with the most recent developments in social networking, design software, and application trends.
- Knowledge and Certifications:
- Excellent English communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience managing social media
- Practical knowledge of content management
- Proficient copywriting abilities
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3404060757
Technical Product Manager: Common Services
Qualys Pune, Maharashtra,
Role for the Candidate
- The Technical Product Manager will identify and document customer requirements, and work with the development teams to define customer required functions and product enhancements, to ensure customer success through Qualys platform.
- In addition, the candidate will be the Qualys Cloud Apps subject matter expert on best industry practices and a bridge between customers/technical support and the PM/engineering team.
- The candidate should be able to evangelize on Qualys Continuous Security platform including writing whitepapers on competitive advantages, performing webinars, helping with the product roadmap, updating field teams, and conducting internal sales training as well as customer support training on key uses of the solutions.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3259687758
Follow us on – https://shridaddy.com/