Digital Marketing and Comm Specialist
TRADEBE Chicago, IL
- Important job duties
- Content creation and management for the company’s website, blog, and social media channels (LinkedIn), including copywriting and image/video editing.
- Make additional digital assets such as banners, videos, or infographics.
- Plan and maintain an annual content calendar, with the goal of developing assets 30-days ahead of time and staying ahead of changes.
- Create e-mail marketing campaigns that target both existing customers and prospects, including copywriting and image/video editing as needed.
- Create and manage online advertising campaigns (LinkedIn, Google Search, Google Display, and others), including targeting, budgeting, execution, and tracking.
- Write press releases and coordinate their online distribution, either directly or through a public relations firm.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3440912943
AutoZone Kalamazoo, MI
- The MIT is in charge of assisting the Store Manager with the overall operation of the store, which includes:
- Retail/commercial store management, supervision, and policy implementation
- Financial management entails managing, analyzing, and reconciling monthly profit and loss statements.
- Staffing, training, and development of employees
- Inventory control
- Customer service management
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3429758831
Digital Marketing Specialist
Talent Burst, an Inc 5000 company New York, NY
- What You’re Going to Do
- Carries out day-to-day production tasks (campaign set up, launch, tracking & optimization)
- Define and manage paid media campaigns to support revenue targets.
- Completes all QA and production procedures correctly.
- Analyzes performance metrics and optimizes campaigns proactively to improve performance.
- Identifies data trends to drive optimization strategies.
- Campaign calendar, trafficking assets, screenshots, billing, and related pre/post-launch processes are all run.
- Participate in the planning of quarterly and annual campaigns.
- Reporting for Business
- Display and creative optimization.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3433863701
Olsson Overland Park, KS
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Adherence to brand style standards for fonts, colors, and images.
- Ability to work independently when necessary.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or english.
- Apply –https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3438700867
Visit us for more job notifications – https://shridaddy.com/