Latest LinkedIn Job Opening for Product Manager
CEVA, Inc. Sophia Antipolis, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France
The key responsibilities are:
- Define product roadmap and value proposition
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities
- Works closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to meet business targets and ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate in technical presales and post-sale customer interaction
- Develops the business case for new products and improvements to existing products to ensure revenue growth
- Write Product Requirements Document (PRD)
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision of the product
- Apply Now – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3549267189
Product Manager (Data)
Marley Spoon Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
As a part of the team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Aligning on the strategy, vision and objectives of the Data Team and the use of data across the organization, as well as building up the mid/long-term Data roadmap keeping in scalability & compliance in view.
- Proactively looking for opportunities in the business that can benefit from better utilization or use of data in the business and continuous engagement with stakeholders in the business.
- Picking up requests from the stakeholders, clarifying the needs, and “translating” them into requirements for the data engineers while providing them with business context.
- Prioritization of requests and internal tasks, in line with the business strategy, team capacity, dependencies and infrastructure.
- Coordinating within the Digital Product Team with other Product Managers to provide data support and to align on dependencies.
- Working closely with the Data Science Team and Business Analysis Team for their dependencies on the Data Team, and prioritization of urgent requests relating to financial reporting, modelling and reconciliation.
- Proactively managing meetings in the Data Team (e.g. Sprint planning, grooming, stand-ups, reviews).
- Improving data adoption in the company and maintenance of the data dictionary.
- APPLY NOW – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3555800325
Digital Product Specialist
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions Monkswood, England, United Kingdom
Main Responsibilities Of The Digital Product Specialist
- Mapping customer journeys to identify pain points that might be addressed by a digital solutions.
- Conduct customer research to identify market demands and recommend business opportunities and developments
- Identify market and competitor trends in collaboration with International Product Lines and business leads.
- Engage with internal business leads collecting their needs, capturing their business requirements to create a clear ‘digital landscape’ which aligns to Div C Digital Strategy
- Write a clear scope of requirement through a documented ‘Scope document’ for each identified application which defines the application and business case.
- Strong collaboration with the UI/UX and eComm team to translate the documented ‘Scope document’ into clear scope of requirements to enable an effective PoC.
- Collaboration with customers around the globe to provide testing scenarios to validate the quality and effectiveness of the proposed solutions.
- Monitor trends, emerging channels and market dynamics in order to influence the future development of the digital product landscape which align to the Div C Digital Strategy.
- Support the management in shaping the digital offer portfolio for their areas ensuring alignment to the Div C Digital Strategy.
- Identify growth opportunities through the adoption of new digital applications that can provide a clear added value to our customers.
- Write clear Scope Documents that capture the requirements of new digital solution(s) in order to propose the business case and be the descriptive document for the UX/UI expert to form the Proof of Concept ahead of sign off for Technical Scope.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3549213525
Product Marketing Manager
HandyGames Giebelstadt, Bavaria, Germany
- Define target audiences and conduct market research
- Develop strategies to promote our games portfolio
- Organize, manage, implement, and execute UA and influencer campaigns (on channels such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Google AdSense, Facebook, and Apple Search Ads)
- Plan budgets and make data-driven decisions that promote our games
- Analyze campaign results to identify opportunities for improvements and provide.
- Meet the latest gaming and industry trends with your approach.
- Apply Now – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3553052475