Latest LinkedIn Job Search for Fresher Worldwide
Marketing Manager – Entry Level
Aspire Team San Diego, CA
- Essential Job Responsibilities for an Entry-Level Marketing Manager:
- Track, organise, and document all interactions with current customers and potential new leads to ensure that all departments are fully aware and on the same page.
- Maintain consistent contact with current customers and potential new leads in order to meet the firm’s membership requirements.
- Investigate and resolve client issues by networking with other Account Managers who have had success in the realm of the problem you are experiencing.
- To achieve a higher level of success, attend additional training sessions and seminars provided by the firm.
- Develop valuable client relationships to ensure the client’s brand line is satisfied.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3437059371
Aston Carter Wyomissing, PA
- Assist in the development, planning, and execution of marketing programmes to promote products/services in order to increase sales.
- Collaboration with the Marketing Director on the development, coordination, and tracking of internal creative/online brief submissions.
- Working closely with the creative team and the HubSpot administrator, use the marketing automation system (HubSpot) to manage prospects, create landing pages, and send emails to customers and prospects.
- Coordination of the category’s marketing plan deliverables, which include trade shows, social media, email, and other market events/activities.
- Collaborate with the Segment Marketing Manager on segment information and details that will be used to fuel campaigns.
- Work with the trade show manager to develop and implement tactical plans for all trade shows.
- Coordination of trade show lead collection, reporting, and updating with Sales is required.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3437575940
Jr. Social Media Manager, General
Digital Media Management Los Angeles Metropolitan
- Your knowledge
- Experience with primary social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook) as well as newer / emerging social platforms like TikTok and Clubhouse
- Experience working on social campaigns in the entertainment or television industries.
- Excellent copywriting abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and client communication/presentation abilities
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3434061469
OnTop Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area
- · Willing to work hard to earn everything
- · Energetic and positive
- · Team oriented, willing to work with others
- · Entrepreneurial mindset
- · Motivated to win
- · Actively listening
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3421353790
Product Marketing Manager
Aha New York, United States
- We drive growth: Because Aha! lacks a sales team, marketing is in charge of increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
- We work extremely hard and quickly, constantly producing content that engages new customers and adds value to existing ones.
- We are inquisitive: We want to learn more about our market, customers, and products so that we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
- We have a good time: We genuinely care about our teammates, and we always make time to celebrate, support, and laugh with them.
- We enjoy what we do, and we want you to enjoy your job as well.
- Discover more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we provide.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3437126333
Visit us for more job notifications – https://shridaddy.com/