library QA Engineer
Intel Corporation, Bengaluru, Karnataka,
- The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in front-end and back-end custom design methodologies using the Cadence Virtuoso/Synopsys Custom Design Platform, as well as PDK, Pcells, and Pycells.
- Knowledge of DRC/density error corrections, Siemens, cadence physical verification flows, and synopsis is required.
- The candidate should be knowledgeable on automation techniques, particularly Skill, TCL, and Python.
- Good verbal and written communication abilities, as well as flexibility in working with partners from different geopolitical regions.
- BE, B. Tech, or M. Tech with 1-3 Years of relevant experience in the VLSI domain
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3410512886
Infosys Bengaluru, Karnataka
- The typical day of an Infoscion
- Your main responsibility as a member of the Infosys consulting team would be to identify the root causes of client problems, identify potential solutions, enable deployment, and ensure client satisfaction.
- By taking ownership of specific proposal document sections and contributing to the solution design based on your areas of expertise, you will create a proposal.
- You will organize the configuration activities, create the product configurations, run conference room pilots, and help with any requirements and solution design-related questions that may arise.
- You will provide solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology seminars, and create effort estimates that adhere to the organization’s financial policies and the customer’s budgetary requirements.
- Lead active small projects and make contributions to organizational and unit-level initiatives with the goal of offering clients high-quality solutions that create value.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3295758549
Systems Engineer – Indore
Infosys Indore, Madhya Pradesh,
- The typical day of an Infoscion
- Your main task as a member of the Infosys project management team would be to assume full bottom-line accountability for a Project.
- You will oversee the proposal-writing process, examine the project estimates, and gather feedback from important stakeholders to position Infosys effectively and close the sale.
- To manage project risks and guarantee successful project delivery and execution, you will schedule assignments, monitor, review, and report project progress on a regular basis.
- Additionally, you’ll teach the team, develop a vision for it, provide subject-matter training for your primary areas of interest, inspire and motivate the team through effective and timely criticism, and reward outstanding performance.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, architecture frameworks, and design principles, as well as the capacity to understand & manage technology, are all desirable.
- Basic domain knowledge is necessary to comprehend the functionality and business requirements.
the capacity to manage activities, plan and schedule projects, and coordinate project resources to fulfil goals and deadlines
- the capacity to assess needs, define scope, develop estimates, and produce project charters in collaboration with business and technology subject matter experts.
- A prerequisite is having a solid understanding of the SDLC and agile approaches.
- Knowledge of current trends and technology logical reasoning, problem-solving abilities, and the capacity to work with others
- Apply –https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3280458993
Fresher/CA Fully Qualified (0-1Year)
FIS Pune, Maharashtra, India
What You Will Be Doing
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for respective APAC legal entities in accordance with local GAAP
- Co-ordinate the audits with local Audit firms in order to complete and file the accounts by filing due dates
- Preparation of schedules/reconciliations for audit
- Provide all supporting as requested by auditors
- Work with BU, Legal, corporate, treasury, HR, payroll to obtain documents/information/approvals etc. as required for audits
- Preparation of Financial statements (FS) and disclosures as required
- Preparation of annual LE returns and liaising with Tax/ Corporate/External Advisors to facilitate the completion of tax returns by filing deadlines
- Work to address queries from Director during FS review obtain approvals
- Work with Tax team to obtain approvals on tax workings and disclosures
- Book all stat adjustments in accounting system and ensure it agrees to local statutory accounts and perform regular retained earnings reconciliations
- Apply –https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3395130691
Technical Support Fresher
Wipro Pune, Maharashtra
- Effectively manage and address electronic tickets
- Voice support is essential.
- Call to troubleshoot and configure hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting for Microsoft applications, operating systems (Windows, MAC, Linux), hardware, servers (Active Directory, DNS, etc.), and networks (VPNs, routers, LANs, and WANs).
- Worldwide Process flexible with shift work (Rotational)
- Apply –https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3371695771
Visit us for more job notifications – https://shridaddy.com/