LinkedIn latest digital Marketing Job for Fresher
Digital Marketing Manager
Aspen Skiing Company Aspen, CO
Essential Job Functions
- Lead strategy and implementation across email, paid media, and website content for ASPENX
- Manage all website updates, including content updates & image updates as well as seasonal updates for the ASPENX product assortment
- Support and contribute subject matter expertise for ongoing website development and improvements
- Manage the ongoing Search Engine Optimization and SEO roadmap tasks and vendor relationship
- Manage the ASPENX.com platform, working directly with the IT product manager and content stakeholders
- Manage all website updates for seasonal changes across digital platforms across rental, retail, and experiences set up for rental products
- Manage incoming questions from customers on Shopify
- Create comprehensive on-site performance and ecommerce monthly reports, implement cohesive cross-platform tracking, including site readiness of product assortment and content
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3544518125
Ball State University Allen, TX
- Be a social media influencer – dynamic and creative individual who can think outside the box and generate activity and updates for our socials
- Advanced computer skills including G-Suite; Intermediate skills in InDesign; Photoshop
- SEO and PPC
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Works well with little supervision. Can take direction without follow up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communication channels simultaneously
- Ability to edit and write scripts for various Marketing campaigns
- Able to work at least 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends when necessary
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3549046558
Volunteer: Social Media Content Calendar for American Friends of HelpAge India
Catchafire Boston, MA Remote
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Experience managing social media accounts for business or other organization
- Experience creating and populating social media content calendars
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3549367966
Digital Media QA & Performance Specialist – Work From Home – Day Shift
- Providing new campaign recommendations for digital advertising, including rationale and tactics.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on campaign ads and landing pages to ensure optimal performance.
- Conducting thorough campaign quality assurance processes to identify and address mistakes.
- Analyzing campaigns daily to identify optimization opportunities and make recommendations for improvement.
- Developing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests to optimize creative assets, landing pages, targeting, and overall campaign performance.
- Writing monthly campaign reports with recommendations for improvement.
- Conducting post-campaign analysis and sharing key insights to inform future campaigns.
- Upskilling the digital advertising operations team and improving QA and performance processes.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3544536514
Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Key Media Philippines
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in an advertising agency, marketing team or publishing company preferred
- An interest in B2B media and publishing
- A polished and professional communication style
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Technical aptitude or experience with ad operations or CRM systems
- Experienced user of systems including MS Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3550640433