Management Trainee – RTR (Tax)-LIF009328
Genpact Hyderabad, Telangana, India On-site
Inviting applications for the role of MT, R2R -TAX In this role, we are looking for a strong SME with extensive knowledge of accounting concepts and should have managed a team with a size of 10-15 people. You will be responsible for end-to-end accounting and reconciliation.
- Lead multiple partners
- Lead a large R2R team and balance month end, quarter end year end – preparation, be responsible for smooth execution & ensure books are closed on time.
- Ensure all month end activities are completed within agreed time and of the highest quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed KPIs / SLAs targets as applicable.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of the project
- Build customer relationship, drive confidence, and improve customer happiness and lead all the process update calls with customers whenever required
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- BCom/CA Fresher
- Meaningful work experience
- Preferred qualifications
- Candidates with CA Inter degree & Relevant work experience in General Ledger
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Scope for working under different ERP packages – JDE & SAP
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3313183372
Management Trainee -Talent Match Business Partner-COR024736
Genpact Hyderabad, Telangana, India On-site
- Lead end to end resourcing for the vertical/ region: confirmed demand, forecasted demand, short-TAT, fulfilment, BRD misses
- Planning resourcing strategy with operating and HR teams & staffing according to the plan
- Lead, control & drive hiring timelines, raise red flags as per milestones and take all actionable to closure in close coordination with stakeholders
- Own redeployment process for the portfolio and communicate closely with releasable talent to create better employee experience
- Managing overall bench for the vertical, with primary focus on redeployment & growth bench
- Initiate & participate in key discussions/decisions related to demand & supply strategies
- Be adept to working on high pace projects with aggressive timelines & agile methodology
- Reporting and dashboarding demand & supply needs of multiple stakeholders
- Co-ordinate with business and recruitment team to ensure on-time demand fulfilment
- Own the way in implementing change initiatives related to transformation agenda of the function
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Qualifications we seek in you!
- Minimum qualifications – Graduation
- Analytical bent of mind needed & prior experience using analytical tools including Excel
- Demonstrate problem solving capabilities including exception-based management
- Experience working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment, handling conflicting priorities
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Attention to detail & highly organized self-starter
- MBA/Masters in HR
- Strong matrix cross functional influence skills, teamwork skills, and ability to facilitate change and engage others in execution of requirements and goals
- Strong operational experience would be an added advantage, with a good sense of on ground realities & how to optimize processes for rolling out global programs
- Proven record of high performance in previous roles
- Apply –https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3344689971
Full Stack Developer (IOT / Cloud)
Simens Bengaluru, Karnataka, India On-site
Understanding and aptitudes
- Familiarity with IOT/Cloud-based projects.
- NodeJS, C, Node-RED, Java, Angular, or other programming languages.
- A solid understanding of IoT communication protocols: REST APIs, MQTT, and OPC UA.
- A working knowledge of the hardware platforms Raspberry Pi, IOT 20XX (2040/2050), and Beagle Bone.
Secondary / Desired Skills
- Working knowledge of EC2, Cloud Architecture, and Cloud Technologies (Azure/AWS).
- Experience with data formats including XML and JSON as well as protocols like FTP, SMTP, Modbus, HART, and Serial Pot.
- Knowledge about the internals and Linux OS.
- Knowledge of streaming data and data analytics.
- Apply- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3396235559
Java Full Stack Developer
Tata Consultancy Service Madhya Pradesh, India On-site
Role- Java Full Stack Developer
Experience- 1 Year to 9 years
Salary- 3 LPA TO 15 LPA
Only candidates who are interested in the Indore location should apply.
- Creating the front-end architecture of a website.
- Creating user interfaces for websites.
- Creating applications for websites’ back ends.
- Making databases and servers to make things work.
- Cross-platform mobile phone optimization is made possible.
- Ensuring that applications are responsive.
- Collaborating with graphic designers to develop functionality for websites.
- The completion of a project from start to finish.
- Creating and creating APIs.
Java specifications and credentials:
- knowledge of server-side programming languages including Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and.NET.
- knowledge of database systems like MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3396216877
Automation Test Engineer
Birlasoft Mumbai, Maharashtra, India On-site
Role: Automation Tester/Sr. Automation Tester
Technology: Automation testing: Selenium
White box/Black box/Grey box testing
Experience: 3-5 Years with hands on automation testing
Work Location: Hyderabad (Gachibowli)/ Mumbai
Number of Positions: 6-7
- Lead automation tester, senior automation tester, and other related titles
- Obligations and functions
- Automated test scripts creation and updating (Selenium-Java)
- Assemble test data for both functional and non-functional needs.
- Conduct functional and non-functional tests while working with developers throughout the SDLC
- Check all test scripts to make sure they cover all the scenarios.
- Help in the execution of the overall test plan
Skills That Are Necessary
- Awareness of manual and automated testing frameworks
- A strong background in Java scripting for Selenium
- Good knowledge of how automated testing is implemented across industries
- Strong test planning and management skills for the Selenium web driver
- A solid command of SQL
- Knowing how to test Web services with Selenium Grid
- Knowledge of BDD would be advantageous.
- Security, load, and performance testing consciousness
- Recognizing APIs and testing APIs.
Necessary soft skills
- Effective Communication Techniques
- Must be able to work independently.
- Effective stakeholder management abilities
- Effective team management abilities.
- Should be able to recognize risks and emphasize them as necessary.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3399081419
Follow us for such kind of informative things – https://shridaddy.com/