LinkedIn Latest Job Search for Fresher
Product Fulfillment Specialist – AUS
SmileDirectClub Mount Kuring-Gai, New South Wales, Australia
- Uses computer software such as Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google to perform all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods
- Prepares items for shipment using Valkyrie (will provide training) and other various shipping software / platforms and updates Aligner tracker (excel) files.
- Receives Aligner shipments from Manufacturing facility through Pallet tracker (will provide training) and quarantines defective sets.
- Recognise when required packing materials are running short and liaise with team for coordination of restocking
- Fulfills and labels products in preparation for shipment
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
- Pays close attention to numerical details
- Demonstrates critical thinking
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Understand and follow guidelines to all established Standard Operating procedures
- Apply Now – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3522466831
Product Development Manager
Commonwealth Bank Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
In addition, you will be:
- Managing the relationships between CBA and state and federal governments in relation to government home buying schemes; ensuring all new and existing propositions drive the desired outcomes for CBA, our customers and our partners
- Leading business partners in the management of end-to-end processes, internal and external marketing and communications relating to government schemes
- Collaborating with digital teams as the government schemes subject matter expert to build products and features, ensuring a seamless end-to-end application process to improve the experience for our customers, lenders, brokers and operations teams
- Identifying, managing and resolving risks in the end-to-end process of government schemes
- Working with internal stakeholders and channel representatives to ensure changes to the products are rolled out in a safe and informed manner
- Apply Now – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3558214326
Product Manager – Personal Loans
HSBC Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Hybrid
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Driving and supporting in the development of Personal Lending strategy, customer journeys, along with the implementation of relevant strategic programs, product launches, and campaigns to maximize product performance.
- Assist to ensure the Personal Lending products are suitable and relevant for our customers and their needs; and proactively support the different distribution channels in providing the right customer outcome and interaction.
- Supporting Personal Lending projects and day to day operations, working closely with different offshore operations within an agile environment.
- Provide timely insights and performance reporting, and bring to light relevant business challenges to relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to provide the right customer and product outcomes; this included Risk, Legal, compliance, different distribution channel functions, and external service providers.
- Apply Now – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3561704137