LinkedIn Latest Jobs for Freshers on Worldwide
Digital Marketing Analyst
Team Quality Services Auburn, IN
In addition, candidates should:
- Demonstrates ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously..
- Demonstrates ability to organize and sort paperwork, documents, and computer-bases information.
- Demonstrates ability to understand and reporting statistical data
- Demonstrates ability to use written and verbal communication skills to deal effectively with diverse groups of people including proficiency in using a telephone/cellphone.
- Demonstrates knowledge of SEO & SEM, PC software applications including email marketing, social media, and basic graphic & web design, Word, Excel, and seeks to learn company software
- Demonstrates knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and HubSpot CRM
- Valid drivers license
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3444535202
HCLTech San Antonio, TX
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating systems
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3432495612
WuKong Education Los Angeles, CA
- Experienced leadership with 8+ years of work experience, specifically focused on the acquisition with expert knowledge of digital channels and media.
- Experience in developing and executing advertising strategies that deliver on key acquisition, engagement, and retention goals.
- Data-driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills and thinking in terms of LTV, ROI, and your end-to-end impact on the business’s bottom line.
- Capable of driving engagement and conversion at scale.
- Experience in collaborating with and influencing executive management.
- Deep understanding of the user journey and funnel, sales cycle, and product lifecycle.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and in-person presentation skills.
- Multi-tasking, highly organized, excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and drive autonomously and to tight deadlines with regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3444519073
Digital Marketing Specialist
Vandor Corp Richmond, IN
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to ensure positive customer experiences.
- Creates and executes digital marketing campaigns.
- Researches advertising trends.
- Researches competitor pricing and products.
- Maintains and updates CRM data.
- Improves website user experience to help achieve sales goals.
- Manages timelines for campaign implementation.
- Coordinates with marketing and product design team.
- Assists in creation of print marketing materials such as industry publications and catalogs.
- Responsible for SEO and Google Analytics monitoring, reporting, and measuring.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3445029207
Visit us for more job notifications – https://shridaddy.com/