Marketing Support Specialist
Cornell Pump, LLC Clackamas, OR
THE BENEFITS OF CORNELL
- Paid PTO and Holidays 401K plan with employer matching contributions. Immediately vested in full
- There are two types of medical plans: PPO and HDHP with HSA Dental/Vision coverage.
- Paid Parental Leave for two weeks Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Every day, coffee and healthy snacks are provided. Cornell Pump also hosts a food truck.
- Summer Friday lunches, a family summer party, a holiday party, and Santa Day for the kids
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance, as well as an AD&D Company-paid Employee Assistant Program
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3445537553
Digital Marketing Coordinator (4730) Hybrid
Broan-NuTone Hartford Town, WI
- Responsibilities of the Job:
- Maintain product content in collaboration with the digital/channel and product teams, ensuring that the most recent specifications, feature/benefit copy, and technical documents are available to tool users.
- Collaborate with the digital/channel team to create relevant and effective product content for customer websites, both informational and ecommerce.
- Conduct routine audits of product data for accuracy and completeness, and assist with the completion of any required data.
- Manage a brand/channel project tracker to ensure clear visibility and accountability while proactively identifying potential risks in the go-to-market strategy.
- Assist the digital/channel team in improving our product placement on major e-commerce sites by ensuring accurate, robust content is provided and displayed correctly.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3445554393
Insight Editions United States
- Continuously driving and refining Amazon Market Services strategy through analytics to generate large amounts of revenue while maintaining a high level of profitability
- Providing trend analysis to marketing teams in order for them to execute real-time metadata optimization for our exciting range of book, collectible, and stationery products in order to increase discoverability and conversion rates.
- Conducting trend analysis and forecasting to advise account management on inventory strategies.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3443063474
Insight Global Buffalo, NY
- Must-Have Items
- 1+ years of integrated marketing and agency purchasing experience
- Cable television, digital products, and advanced advertising products knowledge
- Proven track record of assisting sales teams in increasing revenue.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing or Business
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3440876136
Digital Marketing Analyst
eFinancial Chicago, IL
- Provide data analysis and insights to help accelerate the sales growth and profitability of the digital purchase experience across proprietary and partner sites.
- Track and analyze the digital purchase funnel key performance indicators (KPIs) such as page conversion rates, cart abandonment conversion, and traffic by partnership source
- Build models to analyze vendor, partner, and campaign performance at a granular level to help increase production, efficiencies, and economic value
- Utilize data analytics tools to query, filter, and merge large data sets, analyze results and make actionable recommendations
- Prepare and present reports to key stakeholders that provide critical business updates, identify opportunities, and mitigate risks
- Provide maintenance, updates, and ongoing audits of GTM tagging across properties (eFinancial/Fidelity Life/eCoverage/Digital/ Partners)
- Troubleshoot Google Analytics tracking issues including page tags, conversion tracking, custom events, and ecommerce tracking
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3443436738
Visit us for more job notifications – https://shridaddy.com/