LinkedIn summary for digital marketing fresher
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Duke Corporate Education Durham, NC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the team, create and implement digital marketing campaigns to support building awareness, engagement and leads for Duke Corporate Education’s offerings.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of the Duke CE website, overseeing the creation of new web pages and updating content for existing web pages
- Upload and update marketing content onto Duke CE’s online learning platform.
- Use project management skills to collaborate across the business to plan and execute marketing initiatives.
- Use data and analysis to derive meaningful and actionable insights from marketing campaigns.
- Create dashboards and reporting to assess website, email, and social media performance
- Create and manage content for Duke CE’s social media channels
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3551285707
Global SEO and Website Specialist
Campari Group Sesto San Giovanni, Lombardy, Italy
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Use a consumer mindset and analytics to uncover websites improvements
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor monthly performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3545771152
Global Web Producer Senior Associate
PwC UK Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- Executing and analyzing digital marketing programs that resonate with and drive desired behavior from targeted external audiences;
- Executing and managing online marketing campaigns;
- Understanding website analytics such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics;
- Understanding of key business issues clients are facing and aligns our marketing strategies around those issues;
- Maintaining knowledge of digital marketing trends/leading practices and applying new thinking and innovation to digital marketing programs;
- Measuring and tracking results of all elements of digital marketing programs and reporting on Return on Investment by providing input on quantitative and qualitative research and analyses on the effectiveness and engagement level of campaigns;
- Demonstrating knowledge of or ability to learn Adobe Experience Cloud and other content management systems;
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3397586471
Woodgreen Pets Charity, Godmanchester, England, United Kingdom
We’re looking for someone with:
- Storytelling skills and a passion for pets and people.
- Creative flair – you’ll need to bring our brand to life through engaging, inspiring and effective copy.
- Attention to detail – you’ll be proofreading materials across the organisation, so an eye for a misplaced comma or an errant full stop is a must.
- Previous experience – at an agency or in-house.
- An ability to work well in a team – you’ll work closely with our design, comms and marketing colleagues and liaise regularly with clients from across the organisation and external agencies, so communicating effectively and developing strong working relationships are crucial.
- An adaptable style – you will be writing a mix of long and short copy for multiple channels, adapting tone of voice and key message where necessary.
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to support our storytelling.
- Excellent project/time management, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3550960070
Jobot Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Plan and negotiate Local TV, network, national cable and syndication schedules to meet client requirements in linear and advanced TV
- Prepare, send, and confirm media schedule orders and revisions to media vendors as directed by Account Managers
- Manage schedule clearance and preemption accurately and within budget
- Lead and mentor junior buying team members (Associate Buyers & Assistant Buyers)
- Interact regularly with clients and, as needed and appropriate, running point as client lead
- Clear understanding on maximizing client budgets through optimizing media schedules based on clients KPIs (i.e. budgetary, ratings, impressions, CPO/ratio)
- Analyze, track, and report campaign results on a daily/weekly basis
- Evaluate and communicate new media opportunities regularly
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3551059794