Marketing Latest Job Search on Worldwide
Digital Marketing Specialist
SCHUNK – Hand in hand for tomorrow Morrisville, NC
Education and Experience required for the Digital Marketing Specialist position:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is preferred.
- Experience in business-to-business marketing a plus
- Experience with paid search engines and paid social media preferred
- Knowledge of Social media platforms: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook required
- Knowledge of SAP C4C a plus
- Knowledge of drip and retargeting campaigns, lead nurturing, email campaigns and general marketing automation concepts a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products required.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3458861637
Digital Marketing Associate
Sinclair Broadcast Group Birmingham, AL
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Skilled with Microsoft Office365 including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Teams
- Learn to perform work using OSI, Strata, Sell CRM, Operative One, Google Analytics and Outlook
- Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
- Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Able to work directly with internal and external clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3284065433
Jr. Paid Social Media Marketing Specialist
WebFX Harrisburg, PA
- Internship/part-time/summer job/ experience are a plus
- General web marketing experience
- Blogging experience (Desired)
- Basic HTML or image editing experience (Desired)
- Customer service experience in any industry (Desired)
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2998531742
Marketing and Design Coordinator
FM Global Creve Coeur, MO
- Excellent skills with creative tools (i.e. publisher, powerpoint, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to influence and lead initiatives.
- Thorough knowledge of the complete suite of Microsoft products.
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e., Microsoft Dynamics 365) a plus.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proven experience mining the web and familiarity with social networking tools.
- Proven ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to be proactive and collaborative.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3427524778
Visit us for more job notifications – https://shridaddy.com/